COVID-19 (Coronavirus): A Message From Our Family to Yours
As a member of the LendUS family, including clients, business partners and friends, we want to provide you with how we are responding to the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Circumstances surrounding the Coronavirus pandemic have evolved rapidly, and we at LendUS are closely monitoring the situation and following the recommendations of local, state, and federal government health authorities. It is okay to admit that times have been scary, with uncertainty about health, financial security, and access to basic goods. We are all processing our way through understandable anxiety and heightened risk. At some point though, hopefully sooner rather than later, the world will return to normal, as throughout history, people have always risen to meet whatever challenges have been thrown their way. We take seriously our role in contributing to the overall health and safety of our clients, partners, communities, and teams.
We want to share an update on what the LendUS team has been doing to respond and keep you informed as the situation unfolds. Though we are, thankfully, not aware of any of our employees testing positive for the virus at this point, we want to do our part in containing its spread. After ensuring the health and safety of everyone in the LendUS family, our top priority is continuing to be there for our clients in these challenging times, and our thoughts are with those currently affected by the virus.
We have implemented the following measures to prioritize our efforts:
- Working from home (WFH). LendUS has practiced a WFH policy for years. We support our internal family so that we can support yours.
- Suspension of all non-essential travel. Staying in communication about all business and personal travel.
- Postponing major gatherings and events, and using video technology to enhance and even increase communication.
- Assemble dedicated task forces across multiple practice areas and regions to help you navigate the potential challenges.
- Continuous communication with our clients and uninterrupted loan processing.
- Using the latest technology to serve clients seamlessly. We strongly encourage the use of digital tools for self-service and 24/7 account access.
- Working with various federal regulatory agencies to streamline policies and procedures that will allow lenders to assist borrowers throughout this current situation.
The health and well-being of our LendUS family, as well as the families we serve, and the business partnerships and relationships we maintain is always of paramount importance. What is most important now is that you stay safe and healthy, and we will continue to meet the needs as best we can of everyone in the LendUS family.
At LendUS, we are here for you. We understand that during this time, there may be instances where customers find themselves facing financial difficulties. We encourage those clients who may be impacted to reach out to us to discuss how we may be of assistance.
We will continue to monitor this quickly evolving situation. For detailed information on Coronavirus please read the following which is provided by the CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/index.html
We are a family company through & through. Wishing you and your loved ones peace and safety during this difficult time,
Your LendUS Family