NMLS #1076586Already have an account? Sign in here.
I am committed to providing clients with an exceptional experience when purchasing a home or refinancing an existing mortgage. I listen to clients carefully, assess which loan programs best fits their needs, and then provide personalized solutions. I also communicate clearly and am readily available when clients have questions or concerns. My professionalism, client focus and organization translate into a world-class experience for my clients.
RPM’s diverse portfolio of loan programs can help make your dream of home ownership a reality.
As a Loan Advisor at RPM I’m able to offer innovative solutions for Home Buyers including:
• Advance Approval® and purchase closing in as little as 15 days
• Aggressively priced Fixed and ARM programs
• Jumbo Loan options with as little as 5% down and no mortgage insurance
• Reduced income documentation for self-employed buyers
• Financing options for non-warrantable condos
• Loan amounts up to $5 million
Whether you are purchasing your first home or you are a seasoned real estate investor, I’m committed to providing you with the resources you need to secure real estate financing.
Purchasing a home is an immense financial commitment, and I truly believe that knowledge is power. By educating my clients about interest rates, loan options, federal regulations and the current real estate and mortgage markets they are empowered with the tools to make a decision that is right for them.
As part of my process I regularly:
• Check interest rates throughout the day
• Closely monitor economic indicators that may impact mortgage interest rates
• Research and analyze market and consumer trends
I am available to clients throughout the loan process, from application, to underwriting, to funding and can be reached by phone or email anytime.
Prior to my career as a loan officer I worked for Safeway Inc. as a Shopper Marketing Manager. Working in corporate America taught me a great deal about communication, creative problem solving, and teamwork. My background provided with me what I consider to be my greatest asset - that I approach every situation from a clients' perspective. I received a Bachelors of Science Degree in Graphic Communication from Cal Poly, San Luis Obispo and I currently live in Pleasanton with my husband and two children.